- Who is BLDR's transfer agent?
- Computershare Shareowner Services LLC480 Washington BoulevardDomestic Shareowners: 877-219-7020TDD for Hearing Impaired Domestic Shareowners: 800-231-5469Foreign Shareowners: 201-680-6578TDD for Hearing Impaired Foreign Shareowners: 201-680-6610 www.bnymellon.com/shareowner/equityaccess
- What is a transfer agent?
- A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly held company keeps records of every outstanding stock certificate and the name of the person to whom it is registered. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent transfers the ownership of the stock from the seller's name to the buyer's name. The registrar reconciles all transfer records and makes sure that the number of shares debited is equal to the number of shares credited. The Company's transfer agent is Computershare Shareowner Services LLC.
The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts. Those records are maintained by the specific brokerages through which the shares are bought and sold.
- When did BLDR go public?
- BLDR went public on June 22, 2005, at a price of $16.00 per share.
- Does BLDR pay dividends?
- BLDR does not pay a dividend on stock, and does not foresee doing so in the immediate future. Accordingly, BLDR does not offer a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Program).